Wednesday, January 27, 2010

trail project





Howdy,

This past week we had a trail assignment, where the class pairs up and works together. One partner makes a trail, be it virtual, actual, or mix of both, and the other partner follows the trail and records his or her findings. While Z was the creator of the trail, I was the finder. I went on my hunt this past monday morning at 8:30 before class. Unfortunately, it was raining REALLY hard and it was really windy...my umbrella flew out of my hands and i was drenched, so i called it quits halfway in between. I finished this afternoon, on wednesday. Z set up 4 wooden panels in a path in between my apartment and mason gross. Each panel had a painted or photographed design, with a code underneath. I texted him the code after i found the first one, so he sent me a riddle to find the next. This continued until the last panel.

Text #1: keep your eyes open. Irises wide with light. Go outside and there you will find a clue hanging in plain sight
Text #2: Daffodills and tulips tell me whos to blame. The fool of course who with much remorse left them on the train.
Text #3: Hit the streets and hit the books just dont hit eachother. The lessons learned from librarians outnumber those taught by mother.
Text #4: Youre almost there oh so close the finish line in sight. Make a call down the way and pick me up a slice.

Even though I couldnt finish the hunt in one go, I still enjoyed myself...Z had a great approach and I felt like a kid again! I think I might do one of these for fun with my friends :)

xoBri


No comments:

Post a Comment